Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Friday, June 17, 2011

This Moment: A Friday Tradition

This Moment
"A single photo – no words – capturing a simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."
“This Moment” is a ritual found on Life inspired by theWee Man adopted from SouleMama which was introduced to me by Sarah-Jane. If you find yourself touched by a Moment and would like to participate, post your picture on a Friday and leave your link in the comments section.
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Wow! A very colorful cat! You would not miss him if he strolled through your back yard :) Love the artwork. Hope you have a great weekend!

    http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_17.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, which one of your kiddies drew that?

    Love it and here is mine: http://mikegprint.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/this-moment-a-friday-tradition-no-6/

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....this is a bright and beautiful kitty! Love it, Jessica and congratulations to the artist!

    My moment: http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2011/06/moment-in-time_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary! Loved your moment! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mike..it was a combined effort! My daughter drew it and then colored it in with my son. I was actually impressed that he could color in the lines like that! I didn't know he could do that! Thanks for stopping by. I loved your moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the artist had to be a little girl lovely calico cat thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nelieta..thanks my daughter loves to draw. She says she wants to be an artist when she grows up! I loved your moment..wish I was in it right now! ~blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww - adorable. My boys are now 35 and 40. I have some of their kindergarten art framed and hanging on my walls. :D

    http://www.mariscamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica,
    Hello Kitty : )
    Looks like the Cheshire Cat from Alison Wonderland in costume : )
    xoxox
    Here is my moment
    Finding One's Way

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I was going to say the same as others about the Cheshire Cat now i have nothing to say except very talented indeed,,

    A

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I saw this cat earlier ;). Oh it exists... very creative little ones :)

    ReplyDelete