Proverbs 3: 13-18
(13) Blessed is the one who finds wisdom,
and the one who gets understanding,
(14) for the gain from her is better than gain from silver
and her profit better than gold.
(15) She is more precious than jewels,
and nothing you desire can compare with her.
(16) Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
(17) Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
and all her paths are peace.
(18) She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her;
those who hold fast are called blessed.
Proverbs 1: 7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.
This world puts more weight in the shallow and empty words of man than the words of Life that we find in Scripture. Help us, in times when we are distracted or find our faithfulness to Your ways faltering, to seek You and the wisdom You offer. Help us to find the paths of peace and to be filled with the light and life of Your Spirit. We want our lives to be a living testimony of Your great glory and love. The wisdom and understanding we find through Your ways and Your word is far greater than any treasure we could find on earth. May we thirst for you...may your laws delight our hearts. . May we be called blessed so that we may bless others.
In Jesus' holy name,