Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Friday, January 27, 2012

This Moment: A Friday Tradition

This Moment
"A single photo – no words – capturing a simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."
“This Moment” is a ritual found on Life inspired by theWee Man adopted from SouleMama which was introduced to me by Sarah-Jane. If you find yourself touched by a Moment and would like to participate, post your picture on a Friday and leave your link in the comments section.



18 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwe moment!! LOL So cute Jess <3 I bet you look at this picture and say WOW am I blessed or what! *hugS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alpana, Lisa, Savira :)

    "I bet you look at this picture and say WOW am I blessed or what!"

    Yes! That little boy is so full of joy and passion for life in each moment. I love seeing wonder in his eyes. I am blessed indeed! Immeasurably so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, oh my...isn't Noah the sweetest. Such a delightful expression! ♥
    My Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely....cute moment indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol It's a he...It's hard to tell though, he's so young and has a hat on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww - love this, way to cute although I bet Noah has a snowball hidden in there too :)
    SMP This Moment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect, perfect moment! He is such a cutie!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello.
    This is what life is all about...moments like these to cherish through the ages.
    Wonderful photo Jessica.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a nice pic of Noah...looks like he's having a great time. Those are cherished times for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly captured. A mischievous look on that sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I agree ... PERFECTLY captured! I'm sure this will remain a favorite -- for like ever! :) ~Happy Times

    ReplyDelete
  13. He he I love it..what a great memory...As always...XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great photo Jessica! I wish I could join him, we are boiling here in Argentina!

    ReplyDelete