Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Verse of the Day: Psalm 51:10-15

Psalm 51:10-15 (English Standard Version)

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
   and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from your presence,
   and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
12Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
   and uphold me with a willing spirit.

 13Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
   and sinners will return to you.
14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God,
   O God of my salvation,
   and my tongue will sing aloud of your righteousness.
15O Lord, open my lips,
   and my mouth will declare your praise.








Heavenly Father,

We are among the fallen living in a fallen world. We, alone, could never be clean of our wrongdoings and transgressions enough to deserve eternal life. It is through your abundant Grace and Mercy that we are saved. Thank you for your neverending love that surrounds us every moment of our existence. Let us embrace your teachings, cover us with your shelter and protection and let us this day bring you honor and glory. Purify our hearts and let us never cease to praise you.

In the name of Jesus our savior,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment